Seva Sindhu Service Plus, login, and registration on the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in web portal. How to download the Seva Sindhu mobile app. How to access the ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು web portal easily and securely and apply for the services?
What types of services are available for the citizens of Karnataka? Check all the information about the Seva Sindhu portal in this article.
What is the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal?
Seva Sindhu 1 is an online web portal developed by the Karnataka government to provide government services to all citizens through a digital medium.
Seva Sindhu is developed on top of the Service Plus framework to transform the service delivery in Karnataka states and make them easily accessible to all citizens.
ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು Service Plus helps all states in India to provide a citizen-centric service delivery platform that will be implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
All citizens can register on the Seva Sindhu portal and create a new account. After registering, citizens can log in and apply for any service through the online application process.
Objective and benefits:
Some of the objectives to develop the Seva Sindhu portal are mentioned below.
- The primary objective was to provide easy access through a streamlined service delivery framework so that citizens can access the service of any department through an online medium.
- Karnataka government has implemented this one-stop solution to provide all the services through a single platform. There is no need to access multiple web portals or mobile apps. All services are available at the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Seva Sindhu also contributes to improving transparency where all citizens can check their application status, apply for a new service, etc.
- It also improves overall efficiency and the total time taken in the service delivery has been reduced by a high margin.
- Citizens can make online transactions o the portal which helps to make a cashless economy and also contributes to the digital India initiative.
- The main benefits are time and cost savings. There is no need to visit the multiple departments of the Karnataka government. Citizens can apply for any service from their homes.
- Seva Sindhu also provides an easy online application process that is very easy to complete and citizens can submit their applications within minutes.
Also read, Seva Sindhu Application Status
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration
If you want to apply for a service such as a Birth certificate, Bus pass, license, etc then you will have to register on the portal. Citizens can use the online registration facility on the portal. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official web portal https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- On the home page, click the “NEW USER REGISTER HERE” link.
- You will be redirected to the MeriPehchaan Single Sign-On page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
- Press the Next button and verify your Aadhaar through an OTP.
- After the verification, you can follow the further instructions and create your user ID and password.
Note: On the Meri Pehchaan SSO page, you will have to link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu portal. If you don’t have a Digilocker account then you can create a new account in the next step.
Seva Sindhu Login
The login process is very simple. If you have already registered a new account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official web portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will find a “REGISTERED USER LOGIN HERE” link on the homepage.
- Click this link to open the Seva Sindhu login form.
- You will have two login options.
i-Login through OTP:
- Enter your mobile number and press the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Enter the given security code and press the Submit button.
i-Login through Password:
- Enter your Email ID and Password.
- Enter the given security code.
- Press the Submit button.
You will see the Seva Sindhu citizen dashboard page after the successful verification of the login credentials. You can now view all the services available to you, check your eligibility for different services, and apply for the service if you are eligible.
How to reset the Seva Sindhu password?
It is very common to forget the password of your account. To resolve this issue, a self-service password reset facility is available. Please follow the below steps to reset your password.
- Visit the Seva Sindhu login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login page.
- A password reset page will appear in a pop-up.
- Enter your Login ID given the captcha code.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will receive an email on your registered email ID including the password reset instructions.
- Open your email and click the password reset link and create a new password for your account.
Seva Sindhu mobile app login
A mobile app is also available which is more convenient to use and Karnataka citizens can apply for services and track the application status.
How to download the mobile app:
Currently, an Android app is available to download. All citizens can download the official mobile app by visiting the Service Plus website https://serviceonline.gov.in/ and clicking the “Download the App” link in the top menu.
Users can also download the app through the below link.
How to log in?
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone.
- Select SevaSindhu in the ‘Please choose your instance’ section.
- Enter your Username and Password and TAP the “Login” button.
- After login, you will have to create a 4-digit PIN for further login.
Seva Sindhu Portal Helpline
Call Center Number: 8088304855 / 08022279954 / 9380206704, 9 AM TO 6 PM (Except Government Holidays).
Help Desk Contact Number: 08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816 (All working days except government holidays (10 AM – 6 PM) )
E-mail: [email protected]
All Karnataka citizens can submit their complaints by calling the above-mentioned phone numbers.
Seva Sindhu 1 Portal Summary
|Name of the portal
|To offer all types of government service delivery through a digital medium
|National Informatics Centre (NIC)
|Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services, Government of Karnataka
|All citizens residing in Karnataka state
|To offer all type of government service delivery through a digital medium
Frequently asked questions
Why Seva Sindhu portal developed?
If we talk about all departments of the Karnataka government then there are a lot of services all departments provide. Citizens visit each department’s office and submit an offline application.
It was a time-consuming process and there was a need for a unified platform to offer all the services. That’s why the government decided to develop a portal for government service delivery through a single platform.
What are the supported browsers to access the Seva Sindhu portal?
Note: Supported browser versions are Internet Explorer 9+, Mozilla 50+, and Chrome 52+
Which state government has launched Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Karnataka government to provide doorstep government services in a digital form.
When was Seva Sindhu launched?
The Pilot Launch of Seva Sindhu was started on 26th May 2017 across the entire State of Karnataka with the integration of 29 certificate services from the Revenue Department. Later on December 11, 2017 (Monday), Karnataka state gave its approval to launch the Seva Sindhu citizen portal.
How does Seva Sindhu work?
Seva Sindhu follows the below Service delivery methodology.
All citizens will register on the Seva Sindhu web portal and apply for any service OR citizens can visit the nearest service delivery center and take the help of the service center login to apply for any service.
After the application submission, citizens will get an acknowledgment/token number which can be used to track the application status or submit any complaint.
What types of services are available through the Seva Sindhu portal?
As of today (10th June 2023), Citizens can apply for around 707 services offered by 89 departments of the Karnataka government. These services include different types of licenses and certificates, bus passes, pension schemes, government schemes, bill payments, complaints, tax, and employment-related services, etc.
What are the login requirements to access the Seva Sindhu portal?
Citizens must follow the below login requirements.
-Citizens must register and create their username and password.
-Citizens must have the correct web address to visit the Seva Sindhu portal.
-Citizens must have a secure device to open the official web portal.
-A properly working fast internet connection will be required to avoid any login issues.
-Please use the latest and most secure web browser.
-If using the mobile app, please ensure that it is updated to its latest version.
These are the common login requirements for a secure and seamless login experience.
Seva Sindhu login issues and troubleshooting?
There are several types of issues citizens may face during login to the Seva Sindhu portal such as.
-Incorrect username or password.
-Web address is not available.
-Wrong login credentials even if you type the correct username and password.
-Portal is not available.
There might be some other issues and you can follow the below troubleshooting steps.
-Clear your browser cache and cookies.
-Change your web browser.
-Change your password if it is incorrect.
-Please use a fast internet connection.
-Disable the browser extension that you are not using and try logging in again.
If you are not able to resolve your login issue then contact the Seva Sindhu support team.