Seva Sindhu Application Status: How to apply for the Services and check the application status on the SevaSindhu Service Plus web portal? What type of services citizens of Karnataka can access through online mode? Check all the latest updates in this article.
Now all citizens in Karnataka can use the online Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal to apply for any state government service and Check the application status.
Application status facility is very important which allows all citizens to find out if their service has been approved or not. If the service has been approved then they can get their certificate, license, or any other service or document they have applied for.
Which Service Application Status I can track through Seva Sindhu Portal?
The government of Karnataka has developed the Seva Sindhu portal to deliver government services to citizens through online web portals and integrated service delivery channels. Citizens will get doorstep delivery of services in an easy and convenient way without even visiting any government office.
Seva Sindhu is also integrated with the existing citizen service centers such as Grama One, Janasevaka, Karnataka One, and Bangalore One.
As of now, around 89 departments of the Karnataka government are delivering around 707 services through the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal. Citizens can easily check the application status for important services such as Seva Sindhu bus pass, Gruha Jyothi application status, Ration Card, Birth/Death, Income, Domicile certificate status, etc.
How to track Seva Sindhu Application Status?
“All Karnataka citizens can check the Seva Sindhu Application status by entering their Application ID on the official website sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.“
If you have applied for a service and want to check the current status of your application then please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Click the “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” link on the homepage.
- On the next page, Enter your application ID for the Revenue Department service or click Track your application status for other departments.
- On the next page, you can track the application status in two ways.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Use any one method and check the application status.
Citizens can also track the application status through the below steps.
- Visit the Seva Sindhu services website sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will see the status tracking application on the right side.
- Select the Department and Service you have applied for.
- Enter your application ID.
- Click the Check Status Now button.
- The current status of the application will be shown on the screen.
You can easily check if the application is approved, denied, or under process.
Check Seva Sindhu Aplication Status on the Service Plus Portal
Since the Seva Sindhu portal has been built by using the Service Plus framework so application tracking facility is also available on the Service Plus portal. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Service Plus portal.
- Click the Track Application link on the homepage.
- Enter your application ID or check your application status by using the OTP verification method.
Check Seva Sindhu Application Status through Service Plus Mobile App
A mobile app is also developed by the National Informatics Center to offer all citizen services that are available on the online portal. Citizens can apply for any service by using the mobile app and they can also check the Seva Sindhu Application status after the application submission.
First of all, please click the below link to download the official Android mobile app on your smartphone.
- After downloading the app, Tap the new app icon to launch the app.
- After that enter your login credentials and choose your state.
- You will have to create a 4-digit PIN for further login to the app.
- After login, Visit the Track Application section through the app menu.
- Enter your application tracking reference number and click the Track Status button.
- The application status will be available on the app screen.
Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Online application process
Citizens can visit the online web portal and submit their applications or they can visit the nearest service delivery centers at District/Taluk/Sub-division/Village level.
The online application process is very simple and can be completed within minutes. Please check the below steps.
Note: We are sharing a general application process that will be applicable to most of the services.
- Visit the official website.
- Click the “DEPARTMENT & SERVICES” link in the top menu.
- Click on the Department to view all the available services.
- You can also search the service in the search box.
- Once you got the link on the service, click that link.
- You will see the eligibility criteria, required documents, application fee, service charge, delivery time, and other information in a pop-up.
- Click the “Apply Online” link to start the online application.
- On the next page, log in to the Seva Sindhu portal by using your login credentials.
- After login, fill out the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the required fee.
- Note down the application/reference number.
By using the above process, you can apply for any service of any department in the Karnataka government. You will also get application-related important notifications through SMS.
Citizens can also visit the nearest District, Taluk, and Village level citizen service centers such as Bangalore One/Karnataka One/Grama One centers and request them to submit their application.
Seva Sindhu Helpline
If you are facing any type of issue while applying for any service then you can call Seva Sindhu Helpdesk at 08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816 or you can send an email to [email protected]
Frequently asked questions
How to search for the nearest citizen service center?
Citizens can easily find the nearest service center through the Seva Sindhu portal. Please follow the below steps.
i-Visit the official website
ii-Click the “Service Centers” link in the top menu.
iii-You will see a list of all Service Centers.
iv-You can sort this list according to Center, District, and Taluk.
v-Once you got a list of all service centers near you, just check the address and visit the nearest service center.
What if I have a complaint regarding my application?
All citizens can raise their complaints by calling the Seva Sindhu call center at 08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816.
Can I check my student bus pass application status?
Yes, If you have submitted an online application for the Seva Sindhu Bus Pass then you can check the application status by following the steps given in this article.
It’s a very simple process to check whether your application has been approved by the concerned authority or has been rejected. Citizens can easily track their applications by using the methods given above in this article.
The government has made all the processes very easy, transparent, and faster by launching the Seva Sindhu portal. Just visit the official website, apply for any service, and track the status of your application.
We hope you find this article helpful.
Finally, Thanks for reading this article.